CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Whirlyball

 I got off work early so I could go and pick up Autumn from daycare, go to Costco and pick up 7 big pizzas and 1 large cake, and make it to our combined YM/YW activity by 5:30. I'm glad I got 7 pizzas, b/c we had a lot of youth come to this activity.

We had a lot of money left over in our combined budget, so we rented out a Whirlyball court & also 2 games of laser tag. Whirlyball is a mixture of bumper cars, lacrosse, and basketball. It is SO.MUCH.FUN!!!

 Autumn wasn't interested in playing Whirlyball b/c the bumper cars scared her. So she helped Sis. S unravel her ball of yarn instead. But, she did go and play a game of laser tag and had a great time.

It was a super fun evening and the kids had a wonderful time. I'm glad this is our last big activity for the year ... I'm ready for a much needed break!!!

No comments: