CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Chores, Play, Cheddars

We got up this morning & got BUSY doing Saturday chores. I went into deep cleaning mode and cleaned all the dust/dirt buildup on the ceiling fan blades in all the bedrooms b/c they get nasty! Then I cleaned off the top of the fridge and the microwave. Then I put away all the clothes that have been sitting in the plastic bins in my room for months. They're clothes that Karri gave me that are too big for her, but they're still just a little too small for me. I also vacuumed and did some laundry. It was a very productive morning.

After lunch we went and picked up Liz so we could go to a local high school's production of Once Upon A Mattress. Mom was going to come too, but she had been helping w/ a funeral this morning and was worn out, so Savi came instead. YAY! The singing was EXCELLENT & the live high school orchestra was PHENOMENAL! I have such fond memories of this play, b/c I was the wicked queen in it when I was in high school. It was a really fun way to spend an afternoon.

 I love this cute pic I snapped as we were walking back to the car. It was windy and Savi was cold, so Autumn was keeping her warm. LOL.

We dropped Liz off at home b/c she needed to get back. We were going to drop Savi off at home but she was starvin' Marvin, so we ended up going to Cheddars (Autumn's choice). Savi had never been there before and really liked it. We dropped her off at home, and then came home and spent the rest of the night relaxing and getting ready for church tomorrow.

No comments: