CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Dining At A Fancy Restaurant

 For dinner tonight, Autumn & I went to Jack In The Box. I LOVE their chicken southwest salad. We had fun sitting by the fire and warming up while we ate our dinner. That's right ... we only dine at the FANCIEST & FINEST of restaurants w/ a fireplace. LOL!

After dinner we went over to JC Penny's, b/c we had some coupons that we needed to use before they expire tomorrow. We looked and looked and looked for some things, and Autumn even tried on a shirt but nothing screamed that it needed to go home with us. We walked around and looked at the jewelry, and this ring jumped out at me. But, I don't have a need for any costume jewelry like this. But, I still took a picture of it b/c I thought it was really pretty and unique. I've never seen a brownish/orangeish ring like this. We were sad we didn't find any good purchases and left the store empty handed.

We came home, did homework, and watched a little TV before bedtime.

No comments: