CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Finding Family Names

 Tonight for dinner we went over to the L's house. I had asked Shannon if she could show me how to find names of ancestors on FamilySearch.org that needed to have their temple work done. She made us a delicious meal and then after we ate, we got to work. On my Mom's side of the family it goes waaaaaaay back and we had a hard time finding anyone. So, we tried my Dad's side of the family and were finally able to find someone after 2 hours. We found a woman and were able to add her husband and 5 children!!! I'm so excited to do their temple work for them.

 Since Mom & Dad come home tomorrow, they got together w/ some of Dad's brothers to say goodbye. Stacy, Dad, Todd, & Wes.

This picture of the "Bald Head Club" cracks me up!!!

No comments: