CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

New Perfume


Autumn & I were getting a few things at WalMart, and we walked through the Valentine's section at WalMart. I was surprised to see they had Vera Wang perfumes for sale. Some of there were surprisingly stinky and too strong. However, this one is AMAZING! They were out at the store we were at, so I ordered it online today and went and picked it up at the WalMart by my work. This will be my new perfume I use. YAY! I also really like how textured the bottle is w/ all that chunky black glitter.

 I am just having way too much fun w/ these Snapchat filters. I've never posted a Snap, but I use it all the time for fun pics. I love this filter b/c it gives me super long eyelashes and I like the headband thing.

Or there's this one where I look like a bright & colorful fish w/ pink glitter lips. LOL!

No comments: