CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Volleyball & Vegging Out On The Couch

 Yep, I'm 100% sure I got food poisoning yesterday. I was up several times during the night to use the restroom & throw up. I HATE throwing up. I always cry & want my Mom any time I throw up. I was able to get enough rest & pull myself out of bed this morning enough to go to Autumn's volleyball game. We were also in charge of the snack & just kept it super simple w/ individual chip bags & fruit snacks. It was my turn to be line judge, and I was thankful when I got to sit down and rest between matches. We lost all 3 games, but the girls are getting better & better. 

We came home & I spent the rest of the day on the couch just like this. I look like "death warmed over" b/c that is how I felt! We watched LOTS of recorded episodes of "Dancing With The Stars" that we hadn't had a chance to watch yet. I stayed hydrated w/ diet Ginger Ale b/c that's the only thing my stomach could handle. I'm happy we didn't have anything planned for today other than the volleyball game. I even took a nap for a few hours. It felt great to be a lazy bum & do nothing.

No comments: