CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Cacophony & Ice Cream Sundaes

 What would I do without my Fix It Frank? After dinner we took the kids to the store to get out of the house and pick up some things we needed. There were a bunch of thunder & lightning storms in the area, and when we got home EVERY.SINGLE fire alarm in the house was going off! It was so loud that it was painful! Frank hurried and got our old & rickety ladder and got them to all turn off. What a stud muffin!

After the cacophony had stopped, we had ice cream sundaes as our family treat. Autumn & Spencer crack me up w/ their "serious" faces. Frank & I also had a good discussion in bed about the struggles we're each facing as we blend our lives & our families. Sometimes I forget that we've only been married for a little over a month, b/c we're so comfortable w/ each other. It was a great talk & brought us even closer together than we already were.

No comments: