CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 18, 2017

Girl's Movie Night & Dinner Out With Spencer

 I love it when Frank sends me pictures from work. This is Rudy, and they had to work up in someone's attic today. Poor Frank came home DRIPPING in sweat! I worry about him working so hard & in such hot conditions.

 I left him another love note on the shower door with a dry erase marker.

 Autumn & Tricia & Stacey got invited to go a friend's house to watch movies, have popcorn & treats, and just celebrate the last free Friday before school starts. Such cute girls. I'm so thankful Autumn has such great friends!

 We took Spencer out to dinner at the Chinese buffet to talk to him about the upcoming school year. It's going to be a HUGE change for him just in terms of the size of the school & the level of expectation here. I think he's more than capable & even though it will be hard at first, I think he'll adjust really well.

We stopped by WalMart before going to pick up Autumn from her girls' movie night. Spencer found these wooden letters that spell out his name. He wants to paint them & hang them in his room to make it feel more homey & personalized.

No comments: