CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Frank's New Job

 Frank started his new job today, which included replacing ALL of the front & back door locks on several homes. I'm so happy that he's found this handyman job working for an HONEST company w/ INTEGRITY!

 I left work early so I could run by Costco, grab a few rotisserie chickens & bags of salad. Then I went to go get Autumn & her 2 friends and take them to Activity Days. Then I rushed up the freeway to drop off one of the chickens & salads to a friend who's Mom recently died and I wanted to help however I could.

Then I rushed back to pick up the girls when they were done w/ their activity. They're such a cute group of girls, and that one in front w/ the super serious look on her face CRACKS.ME.UP!!! I hope these girls stay good friends all through the rough teenage years.

 When I got home tonight, this nice note & super cute treat were on my doorstep! I don't know who the anonymous ANGEL was that left this, but it definitely helped to BRIGHTEN my day!

After dinner the boys went over to the church to play some basketball. They look ready to go in their basketball jerseys!

No comments: