CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Poor Gecko!

 Baby Matthew is so stikin' cute! I haven't gotten a chance to go see him since they've been home, but luckily Savi sends me pictures like this to drool over. I slept in today & then left to go visiting teaching.

Luckily I went out the garage door, b/c Frank sent me this picture of what fell on him when he opened the front door!!! EWWW! Poor little Gecko. Frank captioned it saying, "Well, I guess we won't be saving 15% on our car insurance." LOL!

I got home from visiting teaching, we all hopped in the truck, and headed off to church. They read in Grant's records today, so he's an official member of our ward. YAY! Church was really good & uplifting. We came home, ate dinner, and then Frank & I went to our self reliance business class. It's kind of a pain that we don't have our Sunday evenings free anymore. But, we keep reminding ourselves that this is going to be SO WORTH IT!!! We love the things we're learning.

No comments: