CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Last Self Reliance Class

 We had Stake Conference today, and it was good but seemed to be SO LONG! Whoever was conducting the songs did it SO SLOW! It was painful how slowly we were singing. Dad's best friend, Britt talked about how important it is to teach in the home. I snapped this pic to send to Dad.

After church we came home, had lunch, and then I went visiting teaching. Tonight was our last self reliance class. We had to dress nicely & give a presentation about our business. I was able to put together a power point presentation during the week while it was slow at work. We had treats after class & got a group picture. It's been a great class, but I am SO GLAD that it's over and that we get our Sunday evenings back.

I stole this picture off of Mindi's Facebook page. I can't believe how old Bubzy & Jewlsey are. I posted this pic on her post and said that they'll always be this old in my mind ...
 

I keep these pictures on my fridge. Cuties!
 
We were outside getting something out of the truck when this little dog came running up to us. She didn't have a collar and we didn't see anyone on the street. So, we picked her up and took her inside b/c we didn't want her to keep running around in the street and get hit. We posted this pic on our neighborhood Facebook page to see if anyone would claim her. We put on our coats and went out to the truck to drive around the neighborhood & see if anyone was looking for her. Come to find out, she belongs to our neighbor who lives just 3 houses down. We're glad we found her owner, but had fun having a cute little dog for a few minutes.

No comments: