CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Matching Tie Tuesday

 This is so rare that we had to snap a picture ... we were all up & ready & out the door at 7:30 this morning. Usually the boys are still asleep when Autumn & I leave. But Frank & Grant went to a handyman job that started early. I'm so thankful for this group of people!

 It was SUPER FOGGY & cold most of the day today. I couldn't even see the top of the tower.

 Dad got to spend part of the week in Mozambique touring around w/ the mission president & his wife to visit various missions & talk about how to stay healthy & what to do if they had any issues. He sent us a few pics.

The main language in Mozambique is Portuguese, and one of the missionaries was great about translating for Dad. As a thank you gesture, Dad gave that missionary his tie that had zebras on it. The missionary was ELATED & gave Dad his tie in return. Then Dad & that missionary's companion had on matching ties so they got a pic. I love hearing about all the great & wonderful adventures Mom & Dad are having on their mission. I LOVE them so much & even though I miss them terribly, I'm thankful for their examples of faith & service.

No comments: