CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 9, 2018

3 Hour Test & Nuggets

 I failed my first glucose test, so I had to go in this morning for the THREE HOUR test! I had to go fasting and they took my blood as soon as I got there. Then I had to drink the super sugary stuff and have my blood drawn every hour on the hour. Frank was a total sweetheart and came and sat w/ me all 3 hours. I told him he didn't have to, but he wanted to. It was AWESOME to have 3 hours of alone time w/ him. I took my laptop and got some work emails taken care of in between us talking. That last hour was a long one, and Frank even fell asleep at one point and took a nap.

As soon as my blood was drawn for the 4th time, we hurried over to Chick-fil-A to pick up a big platter of nuggets & a fruit tray for me to take to work for a sales training. We were both super hungry (me especially from fasting since this morning), so we sat down and ate some nuggets before I had to rush the food to work.

Frank said these were the BEST chicken nuggets he's ever had (b/c they're really pieces of chicken meat) and that no other chicken nugget (from places like Wendy's or McDonald's) will ever be good enough now. LOL.

No comments: