CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Basketball & A Funeral

 Autumn got up & had a hankerin' for crepes, so I told her how to make them and she did it all on her own! I was super proud of her.

 Riannon & the kids came over to say hi for a little bit. It was cute to see big Spencer helping little Spencer do some karaoke.

 We went to Spencer's basketball game & they ended up losing. But, they played hard and did a good job. It's CRAZY to think that at his next basketball game we will have a brand new baby girl.

 Everyone was starvin' Marvin so we went to Sonic for lunch. The weather was gorgeous, so we sat outside at the picnic table to eat and talk.

I went over to the church to attend the funeral of an older man in our ward that passed away of an unexpected heart attack last week. I ended up helping set the tables & getting the food ready for the family dinner after the funeral. Since I'm in the Relief Society presidency I felt bad that I hadn't done more beforehand, but I didn't know if I'd have the baby yet or not. Bro. M made brisket and it was OUT.OF.THIS.WORLD! When I got home, my hips hurt so bad from walking so much between the kitchen & cultural hall. But I'm thankful I was able to do something small to help.

2 comments:

Jen T said...

Hope all goes well with the baby coming!!! How exciting!!

cKAja said...

amazing post, thanks!