CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Baby Girl Loves & Squirts

I just LOVE these older sisters that sit together in the front row in Relief Society. They are all so sweet and fuss over baby Alisa all the time. Sis. G asked if she could hold baby girl, and I was more than happy to let her. 

 After Relief Society, Sis. K came up and wanted to love on the baby for a little bit. She's so sweet and remembers back when my Mom was the Relief Society president when there were only 2 wards in our town.

 Poor baby girl! I am taking lots and lots of fiber and stool softeners to help with my anal fissure, and obviously it's coming through the breast milk b/c this is what happened this afternoon! YUCK!
\
 I was trying a new recipe for dinner (hence the laptop on the counter) but needed my hands free to work so I put Baby Alisa in a Bumbo. She looks like such a big girl sitting up in that! I can't like how fast she's growing up.

The sunset tonight was UNREAL! Isn't this gorgeous!?!? It almost looks fake. I LOVE nature.

No comments: