CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Denim Dress Up

 After church today, Autumn wanted to play dress up dolls w/ Alisa again. She put her in this all denim ensemble with cute white sandals. I usually never put shoes on Alisa b/c she just kicks them off from moving so much. But I do have to admit that they look adorable & really make the outfit.

 Again with sleeping with her arm above her head. I guess Autumn dressing her up wore her out.

Autumn asked for my phone so she could take a picture of my pajamas. I didn't understand why until she showed me this picture of my back shoulder. Instead of saying "shells", the "s" is in the seam so it says "HELLS." She thought that was hilarious.

Today is Mom & Dad's wedding anniversary & they are celebrating it at a ski lodge in South Africa. They sent us this picture, which made me laugh. I hope Frank & I are still this in love and happy at our 41 year wedding anniversary. My parents are such great examples to me.

No comments: