CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Hot! Hot! Hot!

 Autumn had cheer practice this morning, and then her coach feeds the girls, and has a craft for them to do! Today they were decorating flip flops. SO FUN!

 After I picked her up, the 3 of us went over to Nate & Riannon's neighborhood pool to swim. It was SO HOT!!! Frank wasn't feeling good and stayed home to sleep and get some rest. I didn't want to go to the hassle of getting in my suit so I just sat on the edge of the baby pool in the shade and stuck Baby Alisa's feet in it.

 Nate was awesome and showed Autumn how to do the crawl stroke and when to take breaths. He's good stuff. 

 We partied hard, even through nap time. Eventually Alisa gave up and went to sleep on a towel. LOL

 Riannon is due any day now! She's feeling really big and miserable, but I think she looks great. She's makes being pregnant look cute.

 Bitters is such a strong little baby! She was playing with this heavy toy and when I went to pick her up, she had a vice grip on it. I told Autumn to hurry up and take a picture since she had my phone! Bitters held it for a good 30 seconds.

Our sweet grandbaby Aubrey is 7 months old today! She's so stinkin' cute.

No comments: