CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 23, 2018

Labor Pains

It's kind of hard to get work done when this one wants to be held and snuggled. But how can I NOT love on her? She's so stinkin' cute! Plus, these moments and hours and days are flying by way too fast, so I have to take advantage of every baby snuggle that I can get.

I don't know if I've posted this before or not, but she likes to sleep with her hands over her eyes like this. We think it's so funny b/c it seems so dramatic, but she such a low drama baby.

Nate texted at about 8:30 to say that Riannon was having contractions pretty close together and that they were going to head to the hospital just to make sure. I went over to stay w/ Spencer and Olivia.

Poor Riannon was in so much pain that she could barely walk. She even had to stop and get down on the floor in the crawling position a few times.

I texted Nate at 11:00 to get an update and this is what he texted back. They were admitting her for observation b/c the contractions were strong and close together! This baby might be coming tonight!!! YAY!!!

No comments: