CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Friends & A New Dress

 One of Autumn's friends at church is moving to the West coast and Autumn is sad. I had to make sure to get a picture of them together after church today.

 My visiting teacher said that she ordered this dress for herself, but it was too big and too long for her so she wanted to know if I wanted it. It fit perfectly and I LOVE it. I got a lot of compliments on it at church today. It was such a tender mercy to have a nice new dress that I feel good in.

 We went over to Liz's tonight to say hi and hang out b/c we haven't seen them in a long time. She wanted to love on the baby and also let us borrow some baby seats she isn't using. For some reason, Bitters always hits new milestones when we're at Liz's house. Tonight we put her in one of the baby seats and she full on belly laughed like I have never heard before. It was SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!

No comments: