CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

My Baby Picture Twin

Alisa & I took Autumn to her orthodontist appointment today. She's such a good baby & wasn't fussy at all. A few of the other people waiting in the lobby even commented on what a good and cute baby she is.

We stopped at the $1 Store on the way home & I was excited to try this thing I saw on Facebook. Most shopping carts have hooks on the back of them where you can hang your purchases! That's a life saver for me since the baby car seat takes up most of the room in the basket. So cool!

Frank has a BIG Diet Dr. Pepper addiction. I'm always teasing him about it, but it was funny to see him holding 5 cans that he drank in less than one day!

I keep thinking that Alisa doesn't look like either one of us. However, my Mom told me that she looks EXACTLY like me when I was little. So, I went and got one of my baby pictures and I was blown away by how much she looks like me! I know this isn't the best pic of a side-by-side comparison, but it gets the point across. WOW!

Baby smiles while she sleeps are THE BEST!

This is what my 4:40 am looked like, but I wouldn't have it any other way. She's worth every little bit of lost sleep!

No comments: