CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 29, 2007

Making the harder but best decision

As many of you know, I found out some horribly bad news on June 16th that has completely changed my whole life. Jason is not the person I thought he was, and without going into too much detail, he was not faithful to our marriage vows. I tried to stay with him for 2 weeks, which probably isn't a long time, but I finally realized that he is not going to change and that I had to leave.

With that being said, I also need to say that I have completey forgiven him, I wish him nothing but the best in life, and I hope that he becomes all the he is capable of becoming.

Autumn and I are in the process of moving back to Texas. I left work early today, packed up some of our stuff, and am staying at my Grandma's in Provo. This has been the hardest decision in the world for me to make. My heart is completely broken thinking that all my happiness for the past year has been founded on lies and falsehoods, and that the future I had planned with the man I love is never going to materialize. But, I am trying to be strong and do what is best for me and Autumn.

I can't even begin to thank all the people that have stood by me and helped me through this most difficult time in my life. I am trying to stay positive and focus on all the blessings that have come from this trial of my faith.
  • I am glad I found out now after just one year of marriage as opposed to 5 or 10 or 20 years down the road.
  • I have a beautiful baby girl to love and raise.
  • I have the most amazing family and friends and support group.
  • I have my testimony of the gospel.

I am sure there are more and more blessings that I'll think of later and blog about. Again, thank you to everyone who has blessed my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
You are strong, you can do this! And even when things get tough and lonely, you are much better off!

Charlotta-love said...

Lisa,
Hopefully the worst is behind you now. The road ahead will be difficult but you are one of the strongest women I know. Seriously. There is nothing you can't do. I'm sure of that.

If you are moving to Texas, I'm assuming there are no laws to prevent Autumn from leaving the state her father is in? If that's the case, count that among your blessings too!

Praying for ya. ~Charlotte

Kim and Adam said...

Lisa,
I am so sorry for all the drama that has happened in your life this past month. But We miss you here at work SOOO much!!! I hope everything is going good in Texas!! xoxo- Kim