CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 2, 2012

Women At The Well & (Grand)Daddy (Grand)Daugther Date

P1040786 Today at work it was busy, but less stressful than the days earlier this week.  I even treated myself to my Adobo panini & sweet potato fries for lunch.  After work, Autumn & I went over to Mom & Dad’s house.  We had dinner and then Mom & I left to go to the church.  They had a program tonight called Women At The Well.  The set was incredible, and the singing was pretty good.  Grace did the best job, I thought.  It was very nicely done.

P1040787 I thought it was cool that the foreign exchange student living with them, Marina, came also.  I kept wondering what she thought of the songs that were sung and the pictures of Christ.  I hope she felt the Spirit, b/c I sure did.

P1040788 Here was just one little section of what the set looked like.  It was so elaborate and I just kept thinking about how much work went in to putting on this program.  After the program, Mom & I went to WalMart to get a few groceries.  After we were done, we stopped and got a bite to eat at Subway b/c we didn’t have a very big dinner and we were both hungry.  It was fun to sit and people watch while we ate.

P1040791We got home and asked Papa & Autumn what they did for their Papa/Autumn date.  Dad took her to Main Event!!!  They put some money on a card and played skeet ball, rode a motorcycle game, etc.  She even got a this necklace that lights up and the little green witches finger.  She has NO CLUE how lucky and spoiled and loved she is.  I hope someday when she’s being a stinker teenager she will look back at these blog posts and appreciate how blessed she is and how good she has it.

We came home and I put her to bed and then watched the 2nd episode of Season 1 of Downton Abbey.  I also watched the “Making Of” on the DVD.  I was going to watch another episode, but it was 11:00 and I was exhausted so I just called it a night.

No comments: