CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Taco Bell Mild Sauce Packet Sayings

IMG_2205I didn’t bring a lunch today, so I went to Taco Bell to try their new “Grilled Stuft Nacho.”  It was actually pretty good.  I had to laugh when I looked at my mild sauce packets.  I saw a theme going on, so I lined them up.  I wonder if they’re trying to tell me something??? Now if I just had someone to ask me.  Ba ha ha.

Dad & Nick were at work tonight, and Mom is driving home from Austin so she can work in the temple w/ Dad tomorrow, so I took Autumn to Young Women’s w/ me tonight.  It was combined & the guys were in charge.  They played “Spud Ball” which is like dodge ball, but w/ a twist.  Autumn & I just sat & talked shop w/ Sis. Lee & then came home at 8:00 so I could get Autumn to bed.  I have been staying up late the past few nights for some reason, & it’s starting to catch up w/ me.  I have GOT to start going to bed earlier!

No comments: