CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Multi-Tasking For The Win

 I'm so glad that she likes hanging out in the Bumbo so she can sit up. Plus, I take her around the house with me as I get stuff done (like doing a load of laundry) and she doesn't have to lay on the floor.

 Autumn is already learning the important Mom skill of how to multi-task. She was doing her homework on the laptop while watching Bitters for me so I could shower really quick.

 Tonight we had a Relief Society presidency meeting. It was at the church so we could help one of the boys in our ward with his Eagle Scout project first.

He did it on a Wednesday night so the youth & leaders could help sew knitted squares together to give to the local homeless shelter. Even the Bishop was there helping.

No comments: