CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Chewing On Toes

 I guess Baby Girl found her feet today. She was in the swing and laughing, so when I went to see what was going on she was chewing on her toes!

That smile of hers just melts me to pieces.

I can't remember if I've already blogged about this or not, but this is how she naturally sleeps. She puts her hand over her eyes.

It's like she's a diva saying, "wo is me!" LOL

She is definitely turning into a Daddy's girl. He's so fun and plays w/ her and throws her around and she soaks it up like crazy.

I'm glad that she likes the camera, b/c I plan on taking tons and tons of pictures of her ... just like I did w/ Autumn when Autumn was little.

Serious face for some sweet snuggles.

No comments: