CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Multitasking Mama

 I had to go into the office today to bring lunch to the sales rep who were in a training meeting. Frank had to work too, so I brought Alisa with me. It was easier when she was younger b/c she would just sit in her car seat and sleep most of the time.

 But now that she's more mobile and wanting to move around, I had to let her out of the car seat so she wouldn't fuss. She liked hanging out on the corner of my desk. LOL.

 Talk about a multitasking Mama! I think I get extra brownie points for being able to do it all ... work full time, take care of Alisa, and handle stuff at home. My boss keeps dropping hints about when I'm coming back full time and I keep telling him I want to keep working from home, b/c I haven't dropped one single thing at work. I'm actually more efficient working at home.

 Alisa & I even went & picked Spencer up from school today. We got there a little early so I got Alisa out so she could sit w/ me while we waited. She got to play w/ the steering wheel & thought she was HOT STUFF! We're in trouble if she's already this excited about driving.

 Frank's calling at church is a ward (congregation) missionary. He & Jake went out w/ the full-time missionaries today. I'm proud of him for going even though he was worn out from work today.

Tonight for scripture time I laid down on the floor w/ the baby and she was super into it. She was so intrigued by the book & kept wanting to look at it. What a cutie.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAPA & SPENCER!!!

No comments: