CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Endodontist Root Canal


I am cursed with bad teeth. My Dad is super good about brushing and flossing his teeth every day, and he still has major dental issues. So, I guess in inherited those not so great English/British teeth. Anyways, I had to go in for a root canal today b/c it's been hurting. But my dentist wasn't sure if there was a 4th canal that was hiding in there so his secretary found me a same-day appointment with an endodontist. He did a great job and I had zero pain, even after the numbing shot wore off. YAY!

I hadn't printed any of my 2019 pictures for my Project Life book, so I got those all printed and they were delivered today. I had so much fun going through and putting them into the plastic pages. I already had all the cards in there, I just had to add the pictures. It made me so happy!

No comments: