CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2020

More Downtown Discoveries


Since we got cheated out of our Downtown Discoveries yesterday due to the rain, we decided to go today after we had at home church. We went to visit a town that was "Over Yonder."

I LOVE this bright red brick wall

Anytime Alisa sees a bench, we have to stop so she can sit on it. She was especially excited that this one had horses.

Look at how charming this downtown area is! I love the brick roads and cool awnings and arches across the street.

Alisa also wants to stop and stand in every doorway. She has to try the doorknob to see if it's open first.

I can't even handle those baby blue eyes that just melt my heart!

"You stick 'em up, mister! There ain't even room in this town for the two of us."

Some of my best pics come from when I get her to play peek-a-boo with me.

Pretty flowers to match her pretty dress

I love how patriotic small towns are!

These beautifully painted tiles were put right into the cement sidewalk! Very cool!

A cute older shop lady saw us walking around and went and got Alisa a lollipop. We almost had the whole town to ourselves due to the COVID-19 lockdowns.

Sometimes I feel like that's all we do w/ her ... clean night and day. LOL!

Another patriotic flag outside of a cute shop.

We had to stop in the gazebo in the middle of town so Alisa could run around and sing and eat her lollipop.

By this time, we were both hot and tired so we went to the car to get a drink. We drove around town a little bit more and I found this adorable weighing/train station/museum a few blocks away. We had to stop for just a few more pics.

Stopping to catch her breath after running up and down this plankway several times. After this, she was DONE so we packed up and came home.

When we got home she napped for a little bit, played w/ her unicorn for a little bit, and then we got ready to do a "Graduation Parade."

No comments: