CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

I'm A Type 1 (Dressing Your Truth)


The Blue Angels flew over the metroplex today. I went outside at work when they were supposed to fly over, but we weren't in their flight path so I didn't get to see anything. But I got to see coverage on the news tonight and someone posted this cool picture.

I found this hat at the $1 store forever ago and Alisa decided to wear it tonight while we watched shows together.

She also decided to steal my drink! This is blurry, but I love the little impish expression on her face.

I have been following DYT (Dress Your Truth) for years and years now. I typed myself as a Type 3 (push forward energy that likes to get in and get things DONE). However, I was "clue bombed" by the one and only Carol Tuttle herself on Facebook that I'm a Type 1 (light and upward energy that likes to have fun). I am floored! I guess I'm a Type 1 with a STRONG Secondary 3. WHO KNEW?

No comments: