CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

10 Steps to the Body You Want

Just like the majority of people in the world I would like to work on my weight for 2008. However, I really am overweight, it's not like I need to lose just a few pounds. I need a major overhaul. While looking on the internet, I found this article and thought it was really good.

  1. Pledge to Change
  2. Find Your Motivation
  3. Learn To Let Joy In
  4. Whine But Get The Job Done
  5. Forget Perfection, Embrace Progress
  6. Control Stress, Find Peace
  7. Give Yourself License To Chill
  8. Learn To Stay Calm In A Crisis
  9. Fight For Your Self-Care
  10. Form a 911 Squad


(Disclaimer: I found this pic on google.com images, and I wish that were my current weight picture, but I'm more the girl in the starting weight picture).

I just like how it was written. It's very straightforward, easy, something that makes sense to me, and something that I think I can do. So here's to making 2008 a healthier year (I had a huge plate of broccoli for dinner tonight and it was SO GOOD!)

No comments: