CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Bowling anyone?


(Ashley, Jennifer, Tomas, Liz, Liberty, Nick)
After an EXTREMELY stressful day at work, we all decided to meet up at 9:00 to go bowling for $1.25 a game. Pretty good deal! I'm so glad that I get to work with such fun people.



We had so much fun and even got a little silly with bowling granny style, left handed, backwards, and even laying down.




The first game I got 94, the second game I got 93, and this last game we just bowled silly and I got a whopping 42. And yes, my name for the game was Queen Lisa-tifa. We picked silly names and that was mine.




Nick did really well and had a good time, and it was fun having him there.




What a fun evening!!! I wish they made bowling shoes for everyday wear, b/c they are so comfy and just fun looking.

1 comment:

LEXIE GUYMON said...

It sure looks like you had fun bowling. That was soo kind of you to let Nick come too. You really are a great big sister (other than breaking my ribs, bashing my head on the counter, ect.) I still love ya though!