CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

General Conference


I thought that this picture was very fitting for it being General Conference Sunday. So pure and clean and unassuming yet beautiful. My favorite talks were in the last session. One was the talk given by Elder Dennis B. Neuenschwander about the woman with the issue of blood that touched the Savior's robe and was healed. The other one was given by Elder M. Russell Ballard about young mothers. That was a talk that I definitely needed to hear.



I also thought this picture was very fitting for General Conference Sunday. So practical and useful and true. Gotta love Nick.



In between sessions, I wanted to get out of the house, so Autumn and I went on a walk around the yard. Dad makes things so nice for us. Isn't this walkway with the arches just peaceful?



Now this is my type of flower...sassy and bright and vibrant and all different shades of PINK!




I wanted to try giving Autumn two little pigtails instead of the one weed on top. I think she looks pretty cute, but then again, I'm biased.



What a cheesy smile. How can you not love that little impish grin?



After the second session of conference, we went on a walk around the neighborhood. These flowers were in one of our neighbor's yards. Aren't they pretty?



I love this picture of Grammy & Autumn walking together holding hands. Moments like this are priceless.



It's been a good day...talk to the hand...see ya...I'm done!!!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Love the pics of Miss Autumn! Love the pigtails too! And that yard, my word, just gorgeous!!

LEXIE GUYMON said...

I love the picture of mom walking with Autumn. I also LOVE Autumn's pigtails. TOO CUTE!!!

Charlotta-love said...

I love Ramen...LOL. Nick makes me smile!

Jobi Niu said...

Oh my gosh! Autumn's pigtails.. adorable! I loved General Conference and def. needed to hear it! Wasn't Pres. Monson sweet?

Jobi Niu said...

Oh my gosh! Autumn's pigtails.. adorable! I loved General Conference and def. needed to hear it! Wasn't Pres. Monson sweet?

Jeremy said...

Autumn is even cute when she is sad and crying.