CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 4, 2008

My cousin, the model


OK, so I've been missing my cousin, Josh SOOOO much lately. He is THE FUNNIEST person EVER! When him and I get together, people are liable to wet their pants from laughing so hard. Anyways, I got a pleasant surprise today when he emailed me some ROCKIN pics.




Urban Cowboy




His sister, Jessica, took these pictures. Aren't they amazing? It's not fair that so much talent and good looks is in one family.




Can you say Justin Timerlake-esque?

It was just so fun to get these pics and Josh really is one of my best friends. We always have so much fun together and just make each other laugh and laugh. He's not really a model, but you'd never be able to tell with these pictures. Now I'm jealous and want to schedule a photo shoot with Jessica, although my pics would NEVER look this good! I wish we lived closer, but I'm just glad to have such talented family and I'm so thankful that we're such good friends.

LOVE YA, JOSH!!!

1 comment:

The Aulava Family said...

Thanks for the comments Lisa. Malachi loves Handy Manny, the other one with the rabbits that sing, and the doodle bops. He isn't interested in the one with the brother and sister that have british accents.

Jr. Maile has been singing with us for a while now. My other friend Jr. Fano, made his arrangement for the version of I feel my Savior's love. He hasn't released the CD yet, and I'm not sure when he is going to. I'll ask him tonight when we go to Priesthood meeting.

Good to hear from you!