CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Food, flowers, and formals


Doesn't this look so scrumptious? IT WAS!!! This is what mom made for dinner tonight, and it totally hit the spot. I love my veggies (except for raw tomatoes and onions). So this veggie mix was the perfect dinner.




We have this beautiful plant right outside the back door and it's starting to bloom and I just seeing it every morning on the way out the door and every evening on the way in.




As you can see, some of them have bloomed but there are still a lot of buds waiting to bloom. It's so pretty with this interesting iron fence behind it.




Today we spent most of the day watching General Conference and then we wanted to get out. We went to drive down the driveway and this is what we saw. It was prom tonight and the kids across the street rented this stretch Escalade. WOW! I didn't do anything fancy like that for my prom, but that's fun for them.

No comments: