CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cute bugs and Creepy bugs


After work today, while Autumn & I were sitting out by the pool, we found a ladybug crawling around.




I had to save it from Autumn, b/c she just wanted to hold it, but kept trying to grab it instead of just letting it crawl on her hands.




The other day my Dad pointed out this black widow that had taken up residence under a little ledge by the garden. I wish I could have gotten a better picture of it, but I stood really really far away and zoomed as much as I could with my camera, b/c I was NOT about to get any closer than I had to be. Plus, her web is kind of hiding her. But I am fascinated by nature, even if it is creepy spiders!




Then I went out in the garden to pick some peas and asparagus, and found another lady bug out there among the leaves. I much more prefer ladybugs over black widows (unless it's on Bug's Life, and then I like them both).

No comments: