CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Perfume History


I wore Exclamation when I was in High School, and had just discovered perfumes and what I like to call "smellies".




Then I started wearing Jovan White Musk. It was fairly cheap and smelled like clean laundry to me. I also wore that in high school and have recently started wearing it again every once in a while.




At the beginning of college, I wore Sweet Pea from Bath & Body Works. Someone at the grocery store was wearing it at the store the other day and forgot how much I like that smell.




After that I moved onto Victoria's Secret Strawberries & Champagne. I wore that a TON in my later college years. That was kind of my signature scent for a long time.




For a while I didn't really have a "signature scent" that I wore. I got home from my mission and just had a huge hodge podge of different perfumes I would use. I still have a whole 18 gallon tupperware box full of 1/2 used perfumes. My new favorite smell is this...Burberry Brit. I LOVE it when people smell good, so I always like to smell good, too. If someone smells good, I'll be nervy and ask them what they are wearing!

What is your perfume/cologne history?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, gosh, my perfume history is big as well. In high school, I wore Charlie Red and Le Fleur. Then, I wore Jovan White Musk, Cherry Vanilla, Il Bacio, and other. In college, I mainly wore Bath and Body Works Cotton Blossom. But, now I wear Vera Wang's signature scent, Lamb (by Gwen Stefani), and Paris Hilton. (I hate Paris Hilton, but she has damn good perfume!) I'm just a big "perfume whore" because I love all kinds of perfumes!!!

kcwatson said...

Believe it or not I don't like perfume! I don't like cologne either (another good reason why Kerry and I are a good match...he doesn't like perfume/cologne either). It usually makes me sneeze.

Holly said...

Oh this is too funny! I'm pretty sure my very first perfume was exclamation too! Then it was curve, clinique happy, tommy girl, bath and body cherry blossom and dream angel from vicky secret! I LOVE when people smell good too, and I don't mind asking them one bit what they are wearing! Fun post!

Charlotta-love said...

I'm not much of a perfume girl but I do love Victoria Secret's Love Spell Body Spray.

and this may confirm that I am odd but I don't like cologne much either. A few years ago my brother was home for Christmas and I thought he smelled great. I asked him what cologne he was wearing. He said he wasn't wearing any. The next day I thought he smelled great again. "What cologne are you wearing?" "NONE!" On the third day I figured out it was his Old Spice deoderant that I loved so much. So...if he's wearing Old Spice, I'm his girl!

~Penny~ said...

My first perfume was Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson. It gets better from there.

White Musk from the Body Shop in junior high
CK One in HS
Happy by Clinique during early college
Then I found Coolwater for Women my junior year and that is my scent ever since but I am thinking about making a change.

Cakes and I go to this pub a lot and the hostess smells so good, I want to ask her everytie I see her but I never do.

~Penny~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sloane said...

I was never really into perfumes until recently. I used to wear cucumber melon from bath and body works or pear glace from victoria's secret.

My fave now is Touch of Pink by Lacoste. It smells so fresh and clean. Tommy Girl is another fave. Reminds me of the summer.

Jeff Denison said...

I loved this scent profile. I can't even remember my first cologne. I think maybe it was pleasures by Estee Lauder or Lucky for men.