CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hanah & Crew


Lexie, Jon, and Andrew came up this afternoon to visit for Mother's Day. We found out that Hanah and her kids were in town, too, so we jumped in the car and headed over to see them before bed time. It was so fun to meet them in person, b/c I look at her blog all the time, so when I finally did get to meet the kids, it was like I already knew them b/c of the blog.




It was so great to see Hanah. I haven't seen her since she was pregnant with Kenzie, which seems like so long ago. She is so gorgeous and fun to be around. She's such a good mom to her 3 little ones.




It was also neat to see her and Lexie together again. They were joined at the hip along with Marilyn in high school. I love seeing good friends after a long absence. LOVE YA, HANAH!

1 comment:

Hanah said...

Lisa that was so fun you guys got to come out!! I am so glad that we all were able to visit for a little while!! I think you are the Gorgeous one!! Thanks again for taking the time, and making your way out to the "ol homestead." :D Love ya!!