CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Asian Fun


Tonight when we got home, Mom wanted to take Autumn and I to dinner at the Vietnamese restaurant. We LOVE Vietnamese food. As you can see, Autumn was super excited to be there.




I thought this picture was so adorable. That is pure and unconditional love right there.




Autumn loves their egg rolls and anytime anything is even the tiniest bit warm, she freaks out and things it's burning her mouth. She has to blow on everything to cool it down!




After we ate, we went over to the Asian market to get some cheap and yummy veggies for stir fry the next night. I thought these Lucky Boar Moon Cakes were interesting. Who can live without their Lucky Boar Moon Cake?




When we got home, it had been raining and the fire flies were out. That's rare since we usually only see them in the Spring. I thought this picture of Autumn and my Dad looking at the fireflies was so cute.

No comments: