CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Worst News of my Life

Dear Friends,

Tonight I recieved the most devastating news. My best friend in the whole world, Tara, died after a 4 1/2 year struggle with health issues. Any prayers you can say for her family would mean so much, especially for her husband who is now a widower at the age of 26. I am so thankful that Tara is not in pain anymore, and I KNOW that I will see her again. She was like a sister to me, and it really hasn't sunk in yet that she is gone. I am just in complete shock and know that the next few days and weeks are going to be so hard. I will just focus on all the amazing times we had together and all the incredible memories we made. Again, any good thoughs or wishes or prayers for her family would be much appreciated! I am a better person for having known Tara, and know that my life has been and forever will be changed b/c of having her as my best friend. As Tara would quote from Steel Magnolias, "Laughing through tears is my favorite emotion."





16 comments:

The Probert Family said...

Lisa, I was just thinking about you last night at the RS General Broadcast.

I am so sorry to hear about Tara. I know how devastated you must be--you've always talked so highly of her and her husband and it seems they've been so important to you during your life. I'm so sorry. I will keep her little family, and her Lisa in my prayers.

Sloane said...

My thoughts are with you and Tara's family. Losing someone is never easy, especially someone so young, but take comfort in the special times you were able to have with her. Hugs for you and for Tara's husband.

Kim and Adam said...

Lisa I am SO sorry, she was such a great friend to you and your family. My prayers go out to you and ger family.

Kim and Adam said...

Lisa I am SO sorry, she was such a great friend to you and your family. My prayers go out to you and ger family.

Meghan said...

I am so sorry to hear about Tara. She sounds like a wonderful friends. You and her family are in my thoughts.

Melzie said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend... Words can'
t express grief.. especially for dear friends who are more like family. Many thoughts & prayers for you, your friends family and her husband.

Just a Italian Girl said...

Lisa, I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you. Know that my thoughts are also with you. I am glad you are able to find some comfort in the special knowledge we have of eternal life, and that you will see her again. Take care!

Steve and Carly said...

I am sick. I was reading Lexi's journal and she mentioned this in the last paragraph and I couldn't help get the chills and start to cry. I know how much you love her and I am so sorry to hear about this now. I love you and will be praying for you. Love, Carly

davis said...

Lisa I am so sorry, what a devastating loss. Of course you are all in my prayers. Stay strong. love you girl.

Jobi Niu said...

Lisa. I'm so so so sorry! My goodness. I loved Tara. Call me if ya need to talk. Love ya

~Penny~ said...

I am so sorry Lisa. You and Tara's family are in my thoughts and prayers.

♥ Jennifer said...

Lisa - I'm so sorry for your loss! I can't even imagine what you must be feeling. I hope you've been able to be comforted by the Lord, friends, and family. You're in our prayers.

tejnula said...

hey dear! i'm so sorry to hear about tara, i know u guys were the bestest friends ... there are no words ... ur all in my prayers ... luv ya!

kcwatson said...

Lisa
Hope you are coping, sorry for you and her husband. Yes you are all in our prayers! She is so young!

Michael said...

Lisa and friends, thank you so much for your remarks, prayers and thoughts. Life is so very fragile, you have to make every moment count. Nothing, even death, can make me stop loving Tara. She is my everything. I'm so very blessed to have her.

Hanah said...

Oh Lisa, I am so so sorry! I wish I could reach through this computer and give you a great big hug! Back before Tara made her blog private I used to love to peak in at their life from time to time, and she seemed like such a fun, and outgoing gal! My heart, and prayers go out to you and to her husband, and family! Hugs!