CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 6, 2008

AGAIN??? You've got to be kidding me...


I was sitting here blogging when I got a call on my cell phone from Nathan. He called to say that he had just wrecked the mini cooper AGAIN!!! He ran over a curb a few months ago and the mini was trashed, but we had gotten it fixed and just gotten it back from the shop. So, when he called to say he had wrecked it again by running over another curb, I thought he was kidding...NOPE, he wasn't. I jumped in my car and went over to pick him up. Luckily no one was hurt...just the mini. Here's the poor little mini up on the tow truck. It was leaking fluid all over, so there were fire trucks and ambulances there.




The airbags went off, and as you can see, he was able to walk away with just a few burns on his arms from the heat of the airbag.




Yep, that's the right look on his face...the look of, "MY LIFE AS I KNOW IT IS OVER!!!"

I seriously am SO GLAD that no one was hurt. He has been so lucky. Of course, when it happened Mom and Dad were at the movies and had their cell phones off. That is not news I would want to hear after my date night, but again, it's just good that no one was hurt.

No comments: