CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Over The Top

IMG_5978
The other day while driving home, I noticed this house/mansion just off the main road. I decided to go back the next day to see if those were really giant spiders all over the front of it.

IMG_5979
Sure enough, they were! This house is completely decked out for Halloween! They have human sized gargoyles near the sidewalk to the front door, life sized skeletons that move in every window, huge spiders all over it, and a little graveyard scene on the front lawn!!!

IMG_5980
I drove past it and showed Alison and we were talking about how much money that must have cost to decorate this huge house like that. I wonder if they hire people to come hang those spiders and that huge skull the size of a car up every year. I’m hoping they’re this enthusiastic about Christmas, b/c if so, then it’s going to be quite a sight to behold!

No comments: