CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

G-Strings and Goats

IMG_6822 OH MY GOODNESS!  Tonight Britt & Lori had a big Christmas party over at their house.  Everyone was supposed to bring a dessert and also a white elephant gift.  It was SO MUCH FUN!  The refreshments were great, but I was really proud of myself, b/c I only had like one cookie and one brownie.  Usually I would fill my plate all the way up but I’m trying to lose some weight so I limited what I ate.  The best part of the night was the White Elephant Gifts.  When I walked up to the house, this is what greeted me:

IMG_6823 A LIVE GOAT!!!  I thought it was fake at first, but when I got closer it started moving.  I was all freaked out and didn’t want to walk past it to get to the front door b/c it had horns and I didn’t want to get rammed in the butt by this goat.  Curt was the one that brought it and said it was one of the white elephant gifts!  One of the first gifts of the night that was opened was a man’s G-String that looked like a tuxedo w/ a can of whipped cream!  Everyone was dying, b/c we had 2 members of our stake presidency there.  But it was so funny.

Another good gift was a 5-pound Hershey bar.  That thing was HUGE.  Bro. Riggs opened it and Curt stole it from him when it was his turn.  Curt opened the chocolate and licked it so no one would want to steal it from him.  But, when it was my Dad’s turn, he said just last week Curt’s HIV test came back negative (complete joke, b/c Curt doesn’t have HIV) and so my Dad stole the chocolate bar.  Then someone wanted to steal it from Dad, so he licked it, too.  Whoever ended up going home w/ that thing should probably cut off the top layer that got licked by so many people.

It was just a hilarious evening w/ all of the gifts that people brought and how people would steal gifts and then others would steal from them.  Everyone was laughing so hard.  Then, when we were done we got an even bigger surprise when we all went to leave…

IMG_6821 …someone had gone out and put the tuxedo G-String on the goat!  We were all laughing so hard our stomachs hurt!  That poor goat.  Curt really wasn’t going to give it away as a white elephant gift, though, but guess who ended up with it?

IMG_6824 We did!  Curt lives just across the street, but doesn’t have a pen for it, so we ended up putting it in our old dog run we have attached to the garden.  Dad had to sit in the back of Curt’s truck and hold the goat on the ride home, b/c Curt had put it up front w/ him to bring it over to the party and the goat had pooped ALL OVER in his truck!  SICK!  But, it’s a she goat and she’s pregnant, so she was pretty calm and docile.

What a crazy evening!  I don’t think anyone will ever be able to top this white elephant gift.  I was so glad I went and had such a good time.

No comments: