CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday With Autumn Bottom

IMG_6800 This morning we got up like our usual Saturday and had some cereal for breakfast and watched the Disney Channel, but then at 9:00 we got cleaned up and headed out the door.  I ordered these vinyl lettering sayings from The Letter Factory on Thursday and they were in the mail this morning!  Talk about fast service!  I will DEFINITELY be ordering more from the Letter Factory b/c it was so cheap and so fast and so adorable.   Autumn and I headed to Home Depot to buy the tiles to put the sayings on and then to Hobby Lobby to get the stands for them.  I am going to give them to Autumn’s daycare teachers as Christmas gifts for taking such good care of her.

IMG_6790 After we were done w/ all of that (shopping w/ Autumn takes a LOT longer than if I go shopping by myself), she was hungry and cranky, so we headed over to McDonald’s.  I thought she would want to go play on the playground there b/c she had so much fun when we met up w/ Jen’s family at McDonald’s.  But, she didn’t go play this time.  She just sat and ate her chicken nuggets and apples, and of course drank her juice.

IMG_6794 After that, we headed home and Mimi had just gotten back from the store so Autumn was a great helper and put the plastic bags away for us.  She was SO proud of herself and was so cute and kept wanting more and more bags to put away.

IMG_6797 I was busy helping Mom get deviled eggs ready for the party at Berrett’s tonight and Autumn was really quiet, which is never a good thing.  I found that she had pushed this chair up to her dresser, had climbed up on it, and was looking through all of her socks and shoes and headbands.  What a kid!

IMG_6801 She also found this little ballerina skirt.  I had bought it for her at the Dollar Spot at Target a few months ago and she wanted nothing to do w/ it but now that she’s a little older, I think she realizes now that it’s a “Princess” type thing.  She wore it the whole rest of the day.

IMG_6807 We played w/ her dolls, danced around the living room to Christmas music, and then I found this game, so we sat down to play it.  She didn’t really understand it but had a blast playing w/ the sticks and would just laugh and laugh when the little green guy ball would escape.

IMG_6809 “Mom!  Enough w/ the pictures already!  Let’s just play the game!”

IMG_6810 “OK, fine.  If I dance and am cute for one more picture will you please put it away?”

IMG_6813 Autumn loves to sit in between the recliner and the chair, so tonight I draped a blanket over it and made a little tent for her.  She thought she had died and gone to heaven and had such a good time climbing in and out of there.  What a fun day!

No comments: