CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Bye, Nater Skater Boo Boo Head

IMG_7476 Well, Mr. Nater Skater Boo Boo Head (that’s what we used to call him when he was little) is headed off to BYU-I.  I said my goodbyes before going to bed on New Year’s morning.  He was leaving at 4 am to get to the airport for his flight that left yesterday at 6:30 am.  I got up yesterday morning at 7:30 am and noticed he was still in his bed!!!  I ran in there and yanked off the covers and yelled to him that he had missed his plane.

He just rolled over and told me that he had gotten the time wrong and it was 6:30 pm!  So Mom had taken him to the airport at 4 am, dropped him off, and was on her way home when he called to tell her he had gotten the wrong time.  I told Mom I would have beat him and just told him he’d have to try and get on a flight, but she was nice and turned around and got him and brought him back home and then took him back to the airport that night.,

IMG_7475 Nate & I are really close and even though he’s a little stinker most of the time, I am going to miss him.  The house has been SO QUIET tonight.  Even in just the one day that he has been gone I’ve notice a HUGE difference!  I hope he does really well at college and doesn’t let his social life get in the way of doing well at school.   He will be missed here!

LOVE YA, NATE!!!

No comments: