CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CHANGE Is A-Coming


Since CHANGE is my word for this year, I wanted to announce a BIG change that will be coming at the end of April. We just found out about it last night. This video (skip to 2:37 in the video) will give you an idea!!!

UPDATE: Some of you have asked what is going on. My parents put an offer on a house in Allen (just 5 minutes from where they live). Autumn & I and Nick (my brother) are going to move in and rent it from them! YEAH!!!

7 comments:

LEXIE GUYMON said...

I am SOO excited for you and I can't wait to see your new house. LOVE YA!!

Rachel said...

Wait? Where are you moving to? I'm very excited for you!

Hanah said...

Lisa what a cute little show! However did you find it? I love that cute little song. lol So where are you moving too? That is really exciting! :D

~Penny~ said...

Is your whole family moving? Or just you and Autumn??

DETAILS!!:)

Sloane said...

So awesome!!! I am so happy for you!!

TreeMarie said...

wow that is so exciting!!! and what a cute way to let everyone know!!... through a strawberry shortcake video! :) I actually watched the whole thing and am now going to look up part 2 on youtube to see how it ends!! :) lol thanks girl! I love old cartoons!!! and I'm so excited for you and ya'lls new house!!!! :D congrats!!!!

kcwatson said...

Yeehaw!! Exciting change for you and Nick....That is awesome!