CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fun Saturday

IMG_9097 Mom & Dad have been looking at some houses to buy as an investment property to rent out, but I haven’t been able to go and see any of them b/c I’m always at work.  However, Mom & Autumn & I went and saw three today.  This was the best one out of the three and it was so nice inside.  Autumn even liked it b/c the people that live there have a little baby & there were a ton of toys in the living room.  Autumn was acting like she already lived there.

IMG_9103 After looking at the houses, I rushed home to pick up Liz & we went over to Ashley’s bridal shower.

IMG_9100 We played some fun games and then Ashley got some cool presents.  Her Dad gave her these long footed pajamas for her wedding night! LOL!

IMG_9106 Christine made her a hat out of all the bows and tissue paper.  It really was a work of art and looked great.  It was a really nice bridal shower.

IMG_9110 I got home and Autumn was having fun trying to get Dave’s attention.  He was playing w/ his laptop and she even resorted to putting an apple in his mouth and getting right up in his face to get him to notice her.  It was SO FUNNY!

IMG_9112 Mom made some homemade bread, and it was SO GOOD!  Autumn and I enjoyed quite a few pieces smothered in butter and honey.  YUMMY.

IMG_9116 I FINALLY went and got myself a mouse to use w/ my laptop.  I HATE using the mouse pad on the laptop, so today I finally made myself go get a mouse, b/c I’ve been wanting to get one for months.  And can I just say it is SO NICE to finally have one!  It’s so much faster.  I love that it’s pink, too.  I also got some pink earphones for my ipod to work out with.  The ones I had were getting gross b/c of all the sweat when I work out.  I’m excited to go try them out right now.   I used to HATE working out, and now I feel gross if I miss a day of working out.  I didn’t work out yesterday and I can tell a difference.  I’m going to go work out and then take a shower and climb into my clean sheets.  I finally washed those today and just love the smell and feeling of clean sheets.

No comments: