CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spoiled Rotten Sunday

IMG_9119This morning was a normal Sunday morning. We got up and watched some Disney Channel and then got ready for church. Church was good and when we got done we came home. Mom made a roast, carrots, potatoes, gravy, and then manly jell-o. Manly jell-o is a little bit of jell-o that holds together 3 cans of mandarin oranges. It’s not manly jell-o unless the fruit goes all the way from the top of the bowl to the bottom. Anyways, we had some whipped cream that we put on top of it to make it fancy. I put a little bit on Autumn’s finger.

IMG_9120 She thought she was hot stuff when I put some all the way down her finger instead of just a little bit on the tip of her finger. She kept looking at me and saying, “More. More.”

IMG_9123 She got a special treat, b/c Curt came over to see her. I have to bribe her to go to church by telling her she’ll get to see Curt. But, he wasn’t at sacrament meeting today so he came over to see her after church. She LOVES Curt. She even went over to his house to hang out and play w/ Jesse for a while.

IMG_9133 We went over and picked her up after a while and then took her out to the Plano clinic to see Dad and to take Dad some dinner. the Plano clinic is decorated like a castle and they had these stuffed animal dragons that Autumn had fun playing with.

IMG_9135 She even attacked Mom w/ the dragon and thought she was so funny.

IMG_9137 I LOVE the Plano clinic and how it’s decorated. The best is this little door that has AKC in it and it’s just the perfect size for little princesses and princes.

IMG_9139 Autumn was knocking for Dad to let her in. So cute.

IMG_9140 On the way h0me she was a little stinker! She kicked and screamed the whole way b/c she was so tired. She hadn’t had her Sunday nap yet. When we got home I let her sleep from 6:00-6:30 but then I went and woke her up b/c I wanted her to go to bed tonight. She was NOT happy when I woke her up, so we went on a walk to get out of the house. We walked over to the lot to look at the pretty flowers growing over there. I loved the shadow of us as we walked along hand in hand.

IMG_9158 Once she was awake a little more after our walk, we went back home and I had a hankerin’ for some pumpkin bars. They are SO EASY and SO DANG GOOD! Go here for the recipe. Autumn was a good little helper and wanted to be right there with me “helping”.

IMG_9159 Dad said he wanted to have Family Home Evening tonight, and I told him I made the treats (pumpkin bars) and I wanted to pick the song. We sang, “My Eternal Family,” which is one of the Primary songs for this year. I LOVE that song, and so do the kids in Primary. It’s so catchy and especially appeals to the boys, b/c it’s all about building a family. Autumn was “helping” Mom play the piano.

IMG_9165 After that Dad and Autumn played some foosball and kept saying, “GOAL” every time the ball went in the hole. They thought they were so funny.


She thought she was SO FUNNY when telling Mom, "No." Her laugh is so contagious.

No comments: