CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Lookin’ Good

IMG_9038 Today at lunch Liz wanted to go to Target, and I wanted to go to Ross, which is right next door b/c I need some new pants.  Mine are getting too loose and I can pull then off w/ out unbuttoning them.  So, I went to Ross.  She came over to meet me after she got some groceries at Target.  I found a few pairs of capris that will work.  We were looking at the dresses and found these awesome poncho type dresses.

IMG_9039 “That is SO you, Liz!  I think you should get it.”

IMG_9040 “Actually, you look much better in that Cinderella  looking dress.  Too bad it’s sleeveless.”

IMG_9049After work, Autumn and I came home and went outside to feed Gigi and play for a little bit b/c it was so nice outside.  I absolutely ADORE this picture of her running down the driveway towards me.  I think I might even have this printed out in a 8x10.

IMG_9053 After she went to bed, I went and worked out.  I did a program on my elliptical instead of just my normal level one for 30 minutes.  I was sweating buckets after doing the program on there b/c it took me up to a level 4 resistance and I burned 350 calories in just 30 minutes.  My legs felt like jelly.  Anyways, I decided to shower b/c I was so gross, but if I shower at night and sleep on my hair, it always looks awful in the morning.  So, I had Mom put curlers in my hair just to try something new.  I forgot how much it hurts to sleep on those stupid plastic curlers.  But, this is what it ended up looking like in the morning:

IMG_9056(Don’t mind the fact that I still have sleep marks on the side of my face and my eyes look super tired).  It was fun having bouncy Shirley Temple curls today.  Definitely not something I will do all the time, just like I don’t straighten it very often, but it is definitely fun to try something new every once in a while.

4 comments:

Holly said...

I love the curls and the pic of Autumn is priceless =)

LEXIE GUYMON said...

Hey Essa Wee-

I am so proud of you for working out and having your pants fall off you now. GOOD JOB!! Also that pic of Autumn is adorable. She is growing up sooo fast and just so beautiful. I LOVE your hair. GORGEOUS!! Love you and hope to see you at Easter.

~Penny~ said...

Great pic of Autumn. I remember my mom made me sleep in curls before my first communion. Ugg...

Never again. But my pictures did look fab:)

Love your hair that way!

Hanah said...

Lisa, That is soo awesome! What an accomplishment! You go GIRL!! I love, love, love that pic of Autumn, it is just beautiful! And so are you little miss hottay!! Seriously, You look GREAT!!