CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Night Fun

IMG_0502 It was really hot today, but there was a nice breeze, so Autumn & I went and got some pizza after work/school and went to the park.  We just sat on the grass and ate and then it was time to go play.

IMG_0503 All of the dads must have remembered that it was Father’s Day on Sunday and were trying to win brownie points, b/c there were a ton of dads at the park today.  I kind of wish that this Dad had kept his shirt ON to play in the water w/ his kids (just click on the picture to make it bigger so you can see why).

IMG_0505Autumn had so much fun running around, but she doesn’t like to go down the slides alone, so I have to go down w/ her on my lap.

IMG_0514 IMG_0518

 IMG_0522 We came home after a while b/c it was too hot and we were parched.  We came home and relaxed for a while and then spent the rest of the evening making cupcakes w/ cream cheese frosting.  I love the funfetti cake mix…there is just something about those sprinkles in the batter that makes me so happy.  Autumn went to bed and I stayed up and watched Dark Knight.  I’ve been wanting to see it since it came out, but I just didn’t get the chance.  Tonight it was on TV, so I finally got to see it and thought it was really good.  What a fun Friday evening!

No comments: