CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Little Burrito Baby

IMG_0477 I went to the dentist this morning and had my final crown put on.  I’ve had a little cold the past few days, but today it got worse, and when we got home I wasn’t up to much of anything.  So, Autumn & I just hung out and baked the rest of the cookie dough from yesterday and watched TV.  Then it was time for a bath.  I love these little foam puzzle things (I got mine at the dollar store).  They are cheap entertainment to keep Autumn occupied in the tub.  She’s started doing this thing lately where she sticks her tongue out and is trying to make an elephant noise.

IMG_0481 After she gets out of the tub, I always wrap her up tight in a towel and call her my burrito baby.  She loves it, and I love it, too.   I am trying to cherish the little moments like this, b/c before I know it she will be too big and too cool for little things like being my burrito baby.

1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

AWww.. how sweet! "Burrito BAby" I need to cherish those moments too. SHe's so cute! I hope you get feelin better